Can you believe by having a good oral health can give you so many amazing benefits? Remember when our moms used to tell us almost every of our favorite snacks in our childhood was bad for our teeth? Well, our moms were right though, but there are actually some things that aren’t as bad as we think it was.
Healthy Mouth And Teeth Are The Major Turn-On
A healthy teeth, mouth, and smile can instantly boost your self-confident. Greater self-confident brings you to better luck in social life, career, and relationship. So here go oral health tips for every of us:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day: one in the morning after waking up and one is the last thing before bed. Use a fluoride toothpaste.
- Don’t over brush your teeth. The brush is enough to remove plaque but not to tear up gums.
- Toothpaste that contains fluoride is recommended. It helps to strengthen tooth enamel.
- If your toothbrush is overly worn, change it. Change your toothbrush once every two or three months. Avoid using it more than three months.
- Don’t use mouthwash directly after brushing because it will rinse away the fluoride from your toothpaste.
- Clean between your teeth at least once a day using interdental brushes.
- Quitting smoking cigarettes help to reduce the stain in your teeth, tooth loss, gum disease, and avoid you to have mouth cancer.
- Lick your wrist to check if you have a bad mouth breath. Let it dry in a second and sniff. It smells bad, your breath might be too.
Having a bad breath and stained teeth are ones of the major turn-offs. Sure, you wouldn’t want to get rejected by your crush or HRD because you don’t take care your oral health enough. So, it’s better to follow the tips and feel the benefits.