When shrimp is known as one of the healthiest seafood that you can eat, you may want to try this seafood as well at home. We may like to buy Indonesian giant tiger shrimp at this point because of its popular high-quality product. But, before you buy your shrimp, it is better for you to take a look at these following guides first.
Types Of Shrimp
Let’s begin with the types of shrimp that you can find out there. Here are several shrimp types that you can buy in the market.
- Brown, white and pink shrimp. When you find shrimp product in the market labeled as gulf shrimp, it is very potential that you actually get brown, white and pink shrimp. White shrimp are more likely to appear among the other. it has nutty, mild and also firm texture.
- Tiger shrimp. Tiger shrimp are more likely to catch in Asia. We can consider Indonesian giant tiger shrimp when we are searching for this shrimp product. It has a mild flavor and highly firm texture makes it as a good ingredient for you who cook shrimp for the first time.
- Maine shrimp. This shrimp is small and it usually lives in cold water.
Tips To Shop For Shrimp
Then, how can we get the most of our shopping for shrimp? Check these following tips to learn the best way to shop for shrimp.
- First, pick the size. Shrimp come in different size, you must consider this one
- Second, pick whether to get the fresh one or the frozen one.
- Third, pick the supplier. You may need a little online research to discover the best supplier out there.
So, what are you waiting for? Now, you can start to search for Indonesian giant tiger shrimp in the market or another shrimp variety by visiting the site on blacktigershrimps.com.